Ingredients for 6 people
- 600 gr of Rice Bomb
- 350 gr of cuttlefish in dice
- 1 kg of prawns and 250 gr of mussels
- 1 L and a half of fish broth or fish fumet
- 4 grated perelló tomatoes
- Saffron threads
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika coffee
- 100 ml EVOO
- Alioli or lemon to accompany
- En tu Paellera In your paella pan Belseher , add extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) next to the cuttlefish dice.
- Let it brown until medium heat, when the cuttlefish is already at its point, add the prawns and mussels. We let them cook a little together to mix and enhance the flavors until they are golden brown.
- Add the grated tomato and fry it with the prawns and cuttlefish. for 5 minutesover medium heat and stirring.
- Now, we introduce the broth and a few minutes later we add the rice so that it is cooked over medium heat and absorbing all the flavors. The idyllic measures would be two and a half parts of water for each one of rice. Look, do not move the rice, it should be left and not removed.
- Add the saffron and paprika on low heat so that it does not burn.
- Lastly, we recommend not to leave a grain of rice and enjoy good company and the conversation generated in a good table!!